You can have access to most of polling tools and publications of bAfrica Polling Institute

Latest Publications

Religion Not A Factor To Be Considered In 2023 General Elections – New Poll

The poll revealed that majority of citizens (73%) have given the 2023 General Elections some thought/quite a lot of thought, Similarly, (92%) are looking forward to vote in the general elections. Findings from the poll shows that (80%) of the respondent have collected their Permanent Voters Card (PVCs), and another (13%) who are awaiting PVC collection. Cumulatively, 93% of respondents are interested in the coming elections. Interestingly, 67% of the respondent do not consider religion as a factor in deciding who should lead the country in 2023. On the other hand, 27% affirmed that religion is very important when deciding who should lead the country in 2023.

Read More »

Why Choose Us

We are Independent, non-profit and non-partisan opinion research think-tank

Independent 100%
Non Profit 100%
Non Partisan 100%

Our Vision is become leading opinion research think-tank in Africa, championing "good governance" by producing

credible data to support state and non-state actors.

Opinion Polls & Surveys

Technical Capacity Building

Stakeholders Mapping & Needs Assessment

What We Do

OUR AREAS OF CORE COMPETENCES

Social Research

Impact Assessment

Monitoring & Evaluation